Vs > Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc
Kota Bharu vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc Climate & Distance Between
Kota Bharu vs Karonga, Malawi
Kota Bharu vs Wad Medani, Sudan
Kota Bharu vs Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia
Kota Bharu vs Karachi, Pakistan
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Putao, Myanmar
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Hallettsville, Tx, Usa
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Hurbanovo, Slovakia
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Pamban, India
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs San Antonio
Dubbo, New South Wales vs Munich
Carrasco vs Rochambeau
Leech Lake Dam, Mn vs Marquette, Michigan
- The distance between Kota Bharu, Malaysia and Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada is approximately 14,134 km or 8,783 mi.
- To reach Kota Bharu in this distance one would set out from Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc bearing 358.3° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Kota Bharu bearing 181.2° or S .
- Kota Bharu has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- The average annual temperature is 22.4 °C (40.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.8 °C (51.8°F) less in Kota Bharu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1662.3 mm (65.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1662.3 l/m² (40.8 US gal/ft²) or 16,623,000 l/ha (1,777,109 US gal/ac) more. About 2 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31° higher in Kota Bharu than in Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kota Bharu relative to Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Kota Bharu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kota Bharu vs Mbala, Zambia
Kota Bharu vs Warren, Pa, Usa
Kota Bharu vs Dalen, Telemark, Norway
Kota Bharu vs Montreux, Switzerland
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Priest River, Id, Usa
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Kidal, Mali
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Kabwe Agromet, Zambia
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Rundu, Kavango, Namibia
Dallas, Texas vs Maseru
Ciampino vs Haboro
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Sialkot
Wyndham, Western Australia vs Houghton Lake, Mi
Kota Bharu vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kota Bharu
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 477.4 kms (296.7 miles) NW
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 369.5 kms (229.6 miles) NW
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 490 kms (304.5 miles) WNW
- Phuket, Thailand - 469.1 kms (291.5 miles) WNW
- Trang, Thailand - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) WNW
- Songkhla, Thailand - 216.8 kms (134.7 miles) WNW
- Narathiwat, Thailand - 58.3 kms (36.2 miles) WNW
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 243 kms (151 miles) WSW
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 492.6 kms (306.1 miles) SW
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) SSW
- Malacca, Malaysia - 433.7 kms (269.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc