| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kota Bharu in July is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- The weather in July is a little damp. Some 154.8mm (6.1in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Kota Bharu July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kota Bharu, Malaysia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kota Bharu:
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 477.4 kms (296.7 miles) NW
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 369.5 kms (229.6 miles) NW
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 490 kms (304.5 miles) WNW
- Phuket, Thailand - 469.1 kms (291.5 miles) WNW
- Trang, Thailand - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) WNW
- Songkhla, Thailand - 216.8 kms (134.7 miles) WNW
- Narathiwat, Thailand - 58.3 kms (36.2 miles) WNW
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 243 kms (151 miles) WSW
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 492.6 kms (306.1 miles) SW
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) SSW
- Malacca, Malaysia - 433.7 kms (269.5 miles) S